Sanforce is a leading manufacturer of LED emergency driver and emergency conversion packs in China. With over a decade of experience in the industry, it supplies products to over 30 countries in the world. We are committed to working with our distributors and dealers for mutual benefit.
If you are seeking a professional and specialized LED emergency driver and emergency conversion kits manufacturer in China on whom you can rely to fulfill demands in the local market, you have come to the right place.
We offer express communication services to our dealers and work closely with them provide products that are in demand in their local market with extensive technical support for training their human resources. We believe that national and regional representatives of Sanforce play a crucial part in reaching out to our end-users and educating them about our product line. As such we have set forth some terms and conditions for selecting a distributor in any part of the world.
Terms and Condition for Dealership:
• Should have a minimum of 1 year’s experience commercial lighting, lighting contracting, electrical wholesaling, energy-saving or green energy projecting, emergency lighting, in the territory of operation.
• Should have a strong reputation and influence in the local market.
• Should not be convicted in any kind of cases related to the business in the last five years including tax evasion, fraud, customer fraud, among others.
• Have achieved success in marketing and selling similar products of other brands in the market.
• Should be well placed and have channels for selling and distributing products.
• Should have the required technical or after-sales service staff.
Process for becoming a Sanforce Dealer
We believe in building long-term relationships with our dealers and if you meet the above conditions and are confident to work as a team to expand reach of the Sanforce emergency conversion kits and LED emergency drivers in the UK market – the process is fairly simple.
• Reach out to us by using the contact form clearly stating your intent.
• One of our marketing managers will get in touch with further questions and outline the details we would need to assess your dealership interest.
• Once both parties reach mutually agreed terms and conditions including sales quotas that are adjustable based on your market demand, we enter an agreement.
• Sanforce works with prospective distributors for a trial period of 12 months to learn about the capability of each side. Hence, the initial contract will be for a 1-year term with conditions to renew after assessment of the dealer’s performance.
• The agreement authorizes the dealer to market Sanforce products with a binding contract.