Sanforce is a leading emergency lighting equipment supplier indulged in providing the customers with excellent quality of emergency lighting battery packs. Designed for emergency lights, the lithium-ion battery can run for long hours without any interruptions.
With continually improving technology, the lithium-ion battery for emergency lighting is even smaller, lighter and more powerful.
Also, with improved security of the lithium-ion battery, it is more resistant to overcharge with less chance of electrolyte leakage. The customized battery system runs for 2 to 3 hours with the operating life of 2 years.
Being house in foil-like pouches this battery pack allows flexible packaging providing lower cost and safer operations.
- Compatible with emergency lighting as well as other high-temperature power backup applications.
- Can be customized for lamps from 8 to 70W for 2 to 3 hours.
- High trickle charge efficiency even in high temperature of 70℃.
Place of Origin : Shenzhen, China
Brand Name : Sanforce
Certification : CE, EMC, LVD, RoHS, SAA, CCC
Model Number : LMO0X0C0XXP
- High energy density with high capacities without interruptions.
- Relatively low self-discharge with extended shelf life.
- No periodic discharge is needed as there is no memory which makes the battery more comfortable to maintain.
- With the flexible cell formats, this emergency battery can be produced economically in high volume and a reasonable size.
- Lightweight as the gelled electrolytes enable simplified packaging by eliminating the metal shell.
- More resistance to overcharge with less chance for electrolyte leakage.
|Size||Single Dimension||Single Voltage||capacity (mAh)||Typical package||Package Voltage (V)||Package Dimension (mm)||Storing energy (wH)|
Minimum Order Quantity : No requirement
Price : Negotiable
Delivery Time : 5-7 working days for sample order, 10-15 working days for bulk order
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, PayPal