This 3W emergency light is a 3 hour and 3W emergency lighting remote conversion pack which is compatible with a wide range of LEDs. It is fitted with a four-way fused terminal block for mains input connections and cables for connecting to the existing mains LED driver and load. The 3W emergency lighting system is built with special consideration to cut down cost and increase efficiency.
The smart design of the 3W emergency light automatically adjusts with the output LED current and provides the best match between the battery and the output load. It results in maximum illumination while ensuring optimum battery performance. It can be installed into low voltage connection, allowing LEDs to be operated on healthy conditions without losing their brightness.
The module comes with the inverter and Ni-Cad D4000 battery, which work as a backup power system. The inverter automatically charges and discharges the battery ensuring a long-lasting life. The battery backup system is activated in less than 0.1seconds during power off. The green LED indicator is embedded with the system to monitor battery charging and its health status.
This 3W emergency conversion kit is compatible with a wide range of LED lightings such as the Philips Fortini, DLM, SLM, and LLM range, Bridgelux LS/ES/RS range, Citizen 4-41W range, GE Infusion, Xicato, among others. It offers a 3W power output for up to 3 hours.
- Small constant power output, cost-effective emergency solution
- Adapted to wide range of LED types, save your management cost
- They prevent panic movements in the event of serious problems (fire in particular).
Place of Origin : Shenzhen, China
Brand Name : Sanforce
Certification : CE, EMC, LVD, RoHS
Model Number : SEU-CP030303
- Intelligent automatic recharging and converting function
- Constant current battery charger
- 3 hours emergency operation
- Led charge status display
- Inverter with multiple protection functions:charge protection,discharge protection, short circuit protection
- High quality of Ni-Cd rechargeable battery with three years of life.
- Small volume, convenient and flexible installation to suit the mains conditions.
|Power rating||22mA λ=0.85|
|Insulation between supply ＆ battery||Double Reinforced|
|Ambient Temp Ambient Temp. 0°C to + 50°C||0℃~+50℃|
|Max Case Temperature||70°C|
|Max Battery Temperature||55°C|
|Battery Pack||3 x 4.0Ah D Cell Ni-Cd|
|Battery Size||221 x 37 x 37 FC 145mm|
|Charge Current||200mA ± 50mA|
|emergency output power||3W|
|Emergency output voltage||DC6-60V|
|Battery capacity||NI-CD D4000Mah *3.6V|
|Inverter Size (L x W x H)||165mm x 45mm x 29mm|
Minimum Order Quantity : No requirement
Price : Negotiable
Delivery Time : 5-7 working days for sample order, 10-15 working days for bulk order
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, PayPal