The fluorescent tube is one of the widely used luminaries in the UK. It is more efficient than traditional incandescent bulbs and cheaper than LED. If you are installing a fluorescent lighting system for the emergency backup system, then Sanforce Emergency Conversion Kits for Fluorescent Tube gives you full value to your investment.
The emergency conversion kit comes with an inverter, battery pack, and all of the necessary accessories. The emergency inverter provides high power output with the uniform current. The control circuit monitors the main supply and allows the trickle charging of the battery pack in standby mode. The system is designed to work automatically in the event of power failure. The system can be set to run for 1/2/3 hours, depending on different battery packs.
All of the product is supplied by Sanforce, leading manufacturer of emergency lighting equipment in the UK and China. It complies with the European Standard EN 61 347-2-7 and certified by CE, EMC, LVD, RoHS, SAA, CCC.
Fluorescent Emergency Ballast
|SUPPORTED LAMP TYPES:||
|OUTPUT POWER (Watt):||4~70|
|CHARGE CURRENT (mA):||0.05C|
|ILLUMINATION TIME (Hours):||1~3|
|RECHARGE TIME (Hours):||24|
|MODE SWITCH TIME :||<0.5 Sec|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (℃):||-20 to 45|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE (℃):||70|
Ni-Cd 3.6~7.2V 4AH
|BATTERY DIMENSION :||φ36×300|
|IP RATING w/o CASING:||20|
|IP RATING w CASING:||67|
φ5mm Green LED with 300mm Line,26#
|DOWNLOADS:||4~70W 1000V Dimmable Fluorescent Emergency Ballast Specification Sheet|
- The fluorescent light conversion kit is easy to set up in any buildings.
- Never run out of the light.
- Extremely effective to guide your employees in the case of an emergency like earthquake, fire, etc.
- Can be operated in extreme temperature of -25 °C to 70°C.
- The fluorescent lamp does not produce as much heat as conventional lighting options.
Place of Origin : Place of Origin:Shenzhen,China
Brand Name : Brand Name: Sanforce
Certification : Certification: CE, EMC, LVD, RoHS, SAA,CCC
Model Number : Model Number: LMO0X0C0XXP
- Premium 70°C of NiCD or NiMH rechargeable battery with two years of life.
- Suit with 8-80W fluorescent lamps.
- Maintain steady voltage and current with intelligent automatic recharging and converting function.
- Can be programmed to set the period of emergency operation.
- Battery reverse protection functionality
- Embed with protection function in battery terminals to prevent short circuit.
- LED display to indicate charging state.
- Test button to check main power failure.
- Compatible with electronic and magnetic ballast.
|Order Code||Lamps||Battery||Emergency Power|
|FMO03||4-36W *||3-Cell 3.6V||3-4W|
|FMO04||8-58W *||4-Cell 4.8V||4-6W|
|FMO05||8-70W *||5-Cell 6.0V||5-7.2W|
Inner box size: 170*127*67MM
Outer box size: 370*275*300MM
Minimum Order Quantity : Minimum Order Quantity: No requirement
Price : Price: Negotiable
Delivery Time : Delivery Time: 5-7 working days for sample order,10-15 working days for bulk order
Payment Terms : Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal