Sanforce Technology is a leading manufacturer of emergency conversion kits including LED emergency drivers, fluorescent emergency ballasts, batteries for various types of emergency conversion kits and accessories required for non-maintained and self-sustaining emergency lights.
Based in Shenzhen City, China we market our products through our global distribution network and since our establishment in 2008, we have expanded our product portfolio as a direct response to the technological advancements made in the field of lighting.
Unlike our global competitors, we offer customized solutions for our clients’ market needs and marketing needs. Our products are available in developed and developing markets across 30 countries in the world and we continue to grow our presence rapidly.
Competitive Advantages of Working With Sanforce
- We offer samples of our products to ensure that our clients can satisfy themselves before placing bulk orders.
- We have a quick turn around times for the orders placed and this ensures that our partners complete their project on time.
- Our products are certified by leading safety standards like the EMC, RoHS, CE & SASO and we continue to get additional certifications in the markets our products enter.
- We provide extensive documentation for using our products and avail technicians for installations to our partners if required.
- We have an efficient communication channel which helps our clients to address any concerns or queries.
- We provide bespoke products that come configured with the wiring to provide a seamless experience for integrating them.
- We provide self-aging test equipment so that you can ensure emergency light inverters are up to the mark.
- We offer the most competitive prices in the market.
- Our products go through the best QA process – from designing to assembling to shipping.
- We ship globally and our extensive network of cargo handling means that we can deliver the products to your doorstep within the timeframe you require them.
- We offer a wide range of payment options.
- We invest massively in our R&D and this ensures our products have the latest advancements in the field incorporated in them.
Get in touch today to know more about us.