- Home >
Emergency Light Backup Power Kits from Sanforce
Sanforce supplies a wide range of emergency conversion kits that can be fitted to a conventional fluorescent or LED fitting to allow it to continue operating in the event of a power failure. Our state-of-the-art products are of superior quality that you can certainly rest your faith in.
Many of our emergency modules come in various combinations of output power and emergency back-up time. We can supply kits to suit most lamp types and wattages. Our Emergency Conversion Kits comprise a high-quality emergency lighting inverter module, LED indicator and the appropriate battery pack.
You can find Fluorescent T5 and T8 emergency lighting battery back-up pack, Emergency ballasts for LED tube, LED panel light, LED downlights and other LED light applications. You can also opt for the reliable accessories of emergency ballasts like the rechargeable NiCD and NiMH battery pack for emergency modules and LED Lighting applications for emergency systems.
We hope our pageantry of emergency kits would help you find the best emergency solution for your application. We are available for any questions. Contact us at:
- Conversion pack that operates on 6 – 60 Volts range
- Fixed constant emergency power 3W output
- Equipped with 4-way fused terminal block
- High quality of Ni-CD rechargeable battery with 3 years life.
- Compatible with most LEDs comes with fixed emergency output power
- Compatible with dimmable & non-dimmable constant current LED driver
- Integrated with emergency inverter and NICD D4000 battery
- Cost & power efficient with 3W, 3-hour emergency power output
- Water-proof battery wiring connectors
- Convenient connection and operation
- Built with high quality and durable materials
- Multiple choice and vast inventory