Sanforce offers a versatile range of constant current LED emergency drivers and conversion kits in the UK with an adjustable Class 2 forward voltage (Vf) output range of 3.6 to 80VDC.
Our constant current emergency LED drivers’ forward voltage can be programmed to the input voltage need of the LED fixture. As their constant current output can be programmed to LED fixtures’ needs, they reduce the size of maintaining your inventory and save on your resources to procure drivers for LEDs with varied power input needs.Read More
- Designed for constant current-type LEDs & circuits
- Utilizes DC/DC switch circuitry
- Compatible with a wide range of external LED drivers
- Wide (15 – 90) voltage range to meet your needs
- Customized & economical inverter cum battery solution
- Up to 50,000 hours emergency inverter life cycle
- Equipped with remote-controlled test switch for periodic inspections
- Ideal for high-ceiling buildings, theaters, warehouse, churches, etc.