The well compact NiCd emergency lighting battery in the UK supplied by Sanforce, is available in a wide range of sizes and performance options. Sanforce is a leading emergency lighting equipment suppliers working globally. With a long shelf life, the NiCd emergency battery is available in a wide range of sizes with good performance options.
This emergency lighting battery pack can be used for different applications such as emergency lights and exit signs with the life span of 3 years. Sanforce NiCd emergency lighting battery is vast and catered to meet all of your emergency lightings needs. Providing the necessary supply powers to the emergency lights this rechargeable battery charge less than 24 hours and provides enough electrical current to keep the lamps lit for a minimum of 3 hours when the unit is activated.
- Specially designed to fit the emergency lighting and other high temp power backup applications.
- Customized battery backup systems for lamps 8 ~ 70W with an emergency time of 1/2/3 hrs.
- Has a high trickle-charge efficiency even at a temperature as high as 70℃.
- Operates properly within the temperature range of 20℃～70℃ for three years.
Place of Origin : Place of Origin:Shenzhen,China
Brand Name : Brand Name: Sanforce
Certification : Certification: CE, EMC, LVD, RoHS, SAA,CCC
Model Number : Model Number: LMO0X0C0XXP
- Excellent rapid charge and high energy maintenance at high temperatures.
- Long Cycle Life for about three years.
- Simple connection with blade terminal.
- Polycarbonate fixing caps and connecting cable.
- Complies with IEC 61951-2 (constant charging load test).
- Suitable for emergency lighting equipment as per IEC 60598-2-22.
|Size||Single Dimension (mm)||Single Voltage (V)||capacity (mAh)||Typical package||Package Voltage (V)||Package Dimension (mm)||Storing energy (WH)|
Minimum Order Quantity : Minimum Order Quantity: No requirement
Price : Price: Negotiable
Delivery Time : Delivery Time: 5-7 working days for sample order,10-15 working days for bulk order
Payment Terms : Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal