- Home >
Emergency Light Backup Power Kits from Sanforce
Sanforce supplies a wide range of emergency conversion kits that can be fitted to a conventional fluorescent or LED fitting to allow it to continue operating in the event of a power failure. Our state-of-the-art products are of superior quality that you can certainly rest your faith in.
Many of our emergency modules come in various combinations of output power and emergency back-up time. We can supply kits to suit most lamp types and wattages. Our Emergency Conversion Kits comprise a high-quality emergency lighting inverter module, LED indicator and the appropriate battery pack.
You can find Fluorescent T5 and T8 emergency lighting battery back-up pack, Emergency ballasts for LED tube, LED panel light, LED downlights and other LED light applications. You can also opt for the reliable accessories of emergency ballasts like the rechargeable NiCD and NiMH battery pack for emergency modules and LED Lighting applications for emergency systems.
We hope our pageantry of emergency kits would help you find the best emergency solution for your application. We are available for any questions. Contact us at:
- Slim shape converter with linear battery pack
- Invisible and convenient to install on wall, ceilings and any buildings.
- Eco-friendly with energy-saving up to 40%.
- Ideal for tri-proof LED & other driver-equipped LED lights
- Designed for constant current-type LEDs & circuits
- Utilizes DC/DC switch circuitry
- Compatible with a wide range of external LED drivers
- Wide (15 – 90) voltage range to meet your needs
- Compatible with most LEDs comes with fixed emergency output power
- Compatible with dimmable & non-dimmable constant current LED driver
- Integrated with emergency inverter and NICD D4000 battery
- Cost & power efficient with 3W, 3-hour emergency power output